Origin of the Rainbow Moonstone
The Rainbow Moonstone or White Labradorite from India.
Rainbow moonstone is traditionally associated with the signs of Cancer, Libra and Scorpio.
The name of this mineral comes from the first place from which it was extracted in Europe, Mount Adular, in Switzerland.
This stone was admired by the ancient Romans and Greeks, who believed it came from the rays of the solidified moon.
It was widely used in Art Nouveau jewelry making and became popular during the hippie movement of the 1960s.
Properties of Rainbow Moonstone
- It reflects within it the magical healing qualities of the moon.
- It embodies feminine energy, symbolizing fertility and other natural processes of women.
- Many women find the vibration of this stone to be most beneficial when there is a full moon or new moon .
- It exerts a strong action to help you dream lucidly.
- Helps maintain mental clarity, increasing awareness and intuition.
- Its energy encourages you to take on new opportunities, it is a very effective transformative stone.
- During these transformation periods, you will relieve stress, anxiety, and the pressure to try new things.
- It is of great help to balance our emotions and promote a state of peace and tranquility.
The Rainbow Moonstone in Sophie's in Jupiter jewelry
In jewelry, Rainbow Moonstone is used in rings, necklaces, earrings, and other types of jewelry, and can be an excellent choice for those looking for a stone with a unique color and brilliance.
At Sophie's in Jupiter, we have used the Rainbow Moon stone in our Lúa Ring, to calm and balance emotions and promote a state of peace and tranquility. As well as the Rainbow Moon Double Thread Ring that reflects within the magical healing qualities of the moon.