Origin of Madagascar Labradorite
Labradorite is a stone native to Madagascar.
It is associated with the signs of Leo, Scorpio and Sagittarius. It is considered a lucky charm, it is said to have historically been the stone of druids and magicians.
Properties of Labradorite from Madagascar
Those little coincidences, of being in the right place at the right time, seem to happen more frequently once you start using this crystal in your daily outfit.
- Provides self-confidence.
- It increases vitality and gives joy to those who wear it.
- It is recognized as the most powerful protector of all minerals, transmitting balance, positivity and tranquility.
- Promotes the release of creativity and inspiration .
- It is excellent for awakening one's awareness of one's inner spirit and intuition.
- Protects against negativity and helps against stress and depression .
Madagascar Labradorite in Sophie's in Jupiter jewelry
At Sophie's in Jupiter we have inserted the labradorite into a pendant that you can wear every day. This pendant is one of the pieces of jewelry most used by the founder of Sophie's in Jupiter.
If you prefer jewelry that you can wear on your arms, we have also designed a bracelet set with a labradorite.