Origin of Brazilian Amethyst
Our amethysts are stones originating from Brazil.
Amethyst is known as the stone of the soul. It is associated with the signs of Pisces, Taurus and Sagittarius.
In ancient Egypt , the use of this stone was essential in jewelry . Among the archaeological treasures found, jewels embedded with this mineral were found that adorned the tombs of the pharaohs.
The emperors of ancient China used this stone in the form of bracelets as a symbol of protection.
Properties of Brazilian Amethyst
- It represents tranquility, peace and serenity and pushes us to free ourselves from anger and frustrations.
- It highlights the positive side of our lives and helps calm the mind when it is overloaded by work, stress and uncertainty about the future.
- It is used to relieve headaches or migraines , to treat respiratory, lung or skin problems, and to improve insomnia.
- It is perfect for meditating, as it helps keep thoughts away from the mundane.
- It provides common sense, enhances memory and motivation, and emotionally centers.
- Improves harmony in the family and helps in situations of loss of a family member, promoting inner peace.
Brazilian Amethyst in Sophie's in Jupiter jewelry
Amethyst is powerful and protective, it helps us overcome any blockages and obstacles in an optimistic way and is considered a powerful protection amulet when traveling.
We have also made a bracelet with a larger amethyst.