The Rainbow Moonstone or White Labradorite from India.
The rainbow moonstone is traditionally associated with the signs of Cancer, Libra and Scorpio.
The name of this mineral comes from the first place from which it was extracted in Europe, Mount Adular, in Switzerland.
This stone was admired by the ancient Romans and Greeks, who believed that it came from the solidified rays of the moon.
It was widely used in Art Nouveau jewelry making and became popular during the hippie movement of the 1960s.
- It reflects within it the magical healing qualities of the moon.
- Embodies feminine energy, symbolizing fertility and other natural processes of women.
- Many women find that the vibration of this stone is most beneficial when there is a full or new moon.
- Exerts a strong action to help lucid dreaming.
- Helps maintain mental clarity, increasing awareness and intuition.
- Its energy encourages you to take on new opportunities, it is a very effective transforming stone.
- During those periods of transformation, it will relieve stress, anxiety, and the pressure of trying new things.
- It is of great help to balance our emotions and promote a state of peace and tranquility.
In the jewelry at Sophie's in Jupiter
In jewelry, Rainbow Moonstone is used in rings, necklaces, earrings, and other jewelry, and can be an excellent choice for those looking for a stone with unique color and brilliance. At Sophie's in Jupiter, we have used the Rainbow Moonstone in our Lua Ring a>, to calm and balance emotions and promote a state of peace and tranquility.