Larimar is a stone native to the Caribbean Sea, specifically from the Dominican Republic.
It is traditionally associated with the signs of Leo, Pisces, Aquarius and Virgo. It is a stone that radiates peace, love and tranquility.
Having that characteristic blue hue, it has been described as "The blue purity of sea water above floating clouds." Its hue ranges from a soft blue to a saturated aquamarine hue, from deep blue to milky blue.
- It induces us to take charge of our lives.
- Helps end fear, suffering and excessive emotions.
- Provides inner rest and facilitates creativity.
- It is also a very effective stone for those seeking their soul mate.
- It favors the expression and ease of communication in the human being.
In the jewelry at Sophie's in Jupiter
Due to its characteristics, it is a stone to use as a pendant, since its energy resonates within the stone of the throat chakra. It helps create that clearer communication, especially connected to your feelings and relationships with others.
If you are a singer, this is a very useful stone to carry near your throat as it will support the health of your voice and improve your singing. It also has a strong harmonious feminine energy and provokes feelings of a spiritual nature.