Lapis lazuli is a stone native to Afghanistan.
It is associated with the signs of Pisces, Libra and Sagittarius.
The Egyptian pharaohs wore jewelry with this stone, as it was a symbol of royalty and power, as well as a universal symbol of wisdom and truth. Traditionally it has also been associated with protection against the evil eye.
Since ancient times it has been equally appreciated as diamonds and became famous for its exotic blue color. Its name comes from Latin and Persian, where lapis means stone and blue lazhuward.
- Create depth and clarity in your thinking and communication
- Its energy can stimulate instinct and ingenuity, freeing the imagination.
- It is known as the crystal of truth, as it ensures that the words you speak are sincere.
- He has a great capacity to bring us serenity and ensure that we can fulfill ourselves on a spiritual level.
- Provides the energy you need in your day to day life and helps you reduce the presence of negative energies or vibrations in your environment.
- Its healing properties eliminate headaches and migraines.
In the jewels of Sophie's in Jupiter
At Sophie's in Jupiter we have designed a double thread ring with a lapis lazuli set to protect you and provide the energy you need every day.